Abstracts should be submitted only online. Extended deadline: 20 April 2018.
- - The abstract (250 words max.) must be typed in plain letters, single-spaced using Arial 10-pitch type letters (justified).
- - Abstract title should be typed in lowercase bold letters.
- - Include name(s) of author(s) in a new line in bold letters, putting initials after the surname (for example Somebody S.).
- - The name of the Presenting Author should be underlined (for example Author P.)
- - The name of Institution(s) must be in a separate new line in italic letters.
- - Presenting Author must register for the Conference before the abstract is accepted.
- - Short talks will be selected by the organisers from the abstracts.
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.